Welcome to the BGJHS Youth Services Center
We invite you to stop by our office and visit with us. We are located at the end of the administrative wing, the room with the PURPLE wall! If you don't have time to stop by, feel free to call or send us an email.
The Family Resource and Youth Services Centers' program mission is to enhance students' abilities to succeed in school by developing and sustaining partnerships that promote:
- Early learning and successful transition into school
- Academic achievement and well-being
- Graduation and transition into adult life
The goal of the Family Resource and Youth Services Centers is to remove barriers to educational success by offering services and information to our families to have a better quality of life.
YSC Core Components
- Referrals to health and social services
- Employment counseling and training
- Counseling for drug and alcohol abuse
- Counseling for family crisis and mental health