Hello, my name is Megan Hall and I am a third grade math and social studies teacher at Potter Gray Elementary!
This is my seventh year teaching, and I absloutely love both math and social studies. I have a Master's degree from the University of the Cumberlands in the Teacher Leader Program. I'm passionate about leadership and I believe that every student of mine is a leader. I am also a National Board Certified Teacher in the area of Middle Childhood Generalist.
Please explore the site, and be sure to check out the class schedule, parent information, and practice and review pages on social studies and science!
Fast Facts About Me:
- Hometown: Paducah, KY
- Highschool: Lone Oak High School Purple Flash
- Sports: Basketball, softball, volleyball, and soccer
- College: Western Kentucky University
- Family: My husband's name is Chris and my daughters are Reece and Kinley
- Pets: Chocolate Labradoodle named Lucy
- Foods: Chocolate and peanut butter
- Place: Anywhere with a beach
- Quote: "Change your thinking, change your world. Think happy stuff"