Hello, my name is Megan Hall and I am a third grade math and social studies teacher at Potter Gray Elementary!
This is my sixth year teaching, and I absloutely love both math and social studies. I have a Master's degree from the University of the Cumberlands in the Teacher Leader Program. I'm passionate about leadership and I believe that every student of mine is a leader.
Please explore the site, and be sure to check out the class schedule, parent information, and practice and review pages on social studies and science!
Fast Facts About Me:
- Hometown: Paducah, KY
- Highschool: Lone Oak High School Purple Flash
- Sports: Basketball, softball, volleyball, and soccer
- College: Western Kentucky University
- Family: My husband's name is Chris and my daughters are Reece and Kinley
- Pets: Chocolate Labradoodle named Lucy
- Foods: Chocolate and peanut butter
- Place: Anywhere with a beach
- Quote: "Change your thinking, change your world. Think happy stuff"