Monday, September 1, 2014
Labor Day NO SCHOOL
Student Technology Skills--go to the link for detailed instructions!!
a. No music anyone else can hear--use headphones or earbuds.
b. No food or drink.
c. You must complete the assigned task prior to working on anything else.
1. Can you log in to your student computer account? If not, let Mrs. M. know.
2. Can you use your BGISD email? If not, let Mrs. M. know.
3. Can you look up your grades on Infinite Campus via computer or app? Show Mrs. M.
4. Go to Number2.com and register.
NA & IRA
Go to library to check out books
Turn in Pre-Reading page on or before 9/8
Complete LN CH 2 Review
HW: Study for LN CH 2 Test
LN CH 2 Test
HW: CH 3 Lesson 4 & 5 Due next TH
NA IRA book due Monday.
Study LN p. 107-121 and online resources to learn about verbs & take notes on your own paper. Turn in notes before you leave today.
1. What does verb tense mean and how does it apply to the ACT?
2. What is active voice and passive voice and how do they apply to the ACT?
3. What are some common errors people make with verbs and what should be done to avoid or correct them?
Sample CH 4 Notes