Mrs. Riggs’ Classroom Mission
Help each student attain the best of his or her ability in both academic achievement and personal growth.
· Create a community environment that is safe, pleasant and fosters a love of learning.
· Each student will be recognized as an individual with unique needs and abilities and strive to work independently.
· All classroom members will show self-respect and respect for the thoughts and actions of others.
· Together, the students and teacher will create a support system that encourages trust and responsibility.
· Provide learning experiences in which all students are able to meet and exceed the standards set forth in the Kentucky Common Core Standards for the fifth grade.
R- Responsible and Respectful
I- make Intelligent choices
G- be Goal-setting Leaders
G- Get the Job Done
S- Synergize together