Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar
What do I need to enroll at BGHS?



 The following are required for enrollment at Bowling Green High School:

1. You must check out from your previous school. 
    Turn in all books and clear all obligations.
    This procedure is necessary in order for the school to release records.

2. You will need copies of the following documents:

  • Complete transcripts
  • Withdrawal form with standing grades at time of withdrawal
  • Standardized test scores
  • Current schedule
  • Current report card
  • Birth Certificate (Original)
  • Proof of guardianship / custody (if applicable) (must be a court document)
  • Proof of residence (deed, notarized lease, utility bill-gas, electric, water, cable)
  • Health records including:

           Current KY immunization certificate (if out of state, must be transferred to KY certificate)
         Physical exam (from 6th grade or higher)
         Eye exam (first time enrolling in Kentucky)
         TB test / certificate (for students enrolling from outside the USA)

Contact Us