Wireless Technology Resources
With personal devices and tablet devices development, opportunity for technology tools in the classroom are endless! iPad, iPod, Nook, eReaders, and so many more devices put classroom management, student learning, and engagement right at our fingertips. If you would like to contribute to this continually-growing list, please comment on the blog on our homepage. Exceptional Education
Do you wonder how to...?
- Classroom instruction with iPads! This pinterest website has ideas from all over the world about creative and innovative ideas for the implementation of iPads into your lesson and instruction!
- iPad as Interwrite Board - No Interwrite Board? No problem! This site shares ideas for using your iPad as an IWB.
- iPads in the Classroom - A website dedicated to sharing resources and how to implement the iPad for assessment. This site includes a search feature to look for Apps/Uses that are relevant to K-12 curriculum.
- App Advice - This site is a site that reviews apps and also has soem pretty nice listings which can be sorted by type of app and device.
- Common Core Standards Grades 6-8 - This site has apps linked to the common core standards for 6-8 including prices for the apps!
- Record Lecture with Visuals - This article describes how to use your iPad as a white board while recording the lesson.
- 40 Best Apps for Young Learners - A short article written about 40 academically-based apps for young learners.