All-District Audition Info.
All-District Audition Information
7th and 8th grade & 9th and 10th grade
Saturday, November 17th
Warren Central High School
There is a $7.00 Registration Fee due the day of auditions. Registration is open from 9 a.m.-10 a.m. Be there early. The earlier you register, the earlier you will audition. Once you register, you will be given a receipt with your audition number on it. It is your responsibility to keep it and give it to the room monitor when you audition.
- Wear comfortable clothes. The judges can’t see you!
- After you have registered, you must go to the designated “Warm-Up” area. You must stay in this room until your audition number has been called.
- Do not play your instrument anywhere else except for the audition room and the warm-up area!
- While in the warm-up area, they will call out instruments and audition numbers. If you are careless and miss them calling for your number, you will not be able to audition and you will not get your money back. Pay attention!
- Do not over practice while waiting to audition.
- Bring something to read in case your audition is later in the day. If you register early, this won’t be the case!
- Concessions will be available, bring money for food in case you are there for a while.
- After you audition, you should leave. Mr. Briley and Mrs. Shores will post results on their teacher websites when auditions are complete. If you do not have internet access, you will get results on Monday morning at school.
- Both Mr. Briley and Mrs. Shores will be at the auditions judging students. If you need one of us for an emergency, let one of the room monitors know and they will find us.
Ø Remember you are representing yourself and the BGJHS Band Program.
Ø Be there early to register, and don’t forget your instrument, music, and registration fee. ($7.00)
Ø Do your best! We are already proud of you!!!