Using a mini DV camcorder to record video to a DVD
- Connect video\audio cables to front of DVD Recorder\player.
- Connect the single video connector to the camcorder. (it is like a 1/8 inch connector)
- Change input of tv to input2 using the remote control. (push play on camcorder to be sure it is working and then rewind to desired location)
- Press Record on DVD player.
- Press play on camcorder.
- Once your video is complete, press stop and it should automatically ask to finalize your dvd.
- It will ask you again to finalize for availability to all players and you will need to press the record button on the dvd player.