Submission is due by 1st business day in April each year by 12pm CST. This is not a postmark deadline. Scholarship Amount: $1,000
- International Refugees and/or their descendants since 1978
- Graduating high school students living in Bowling Green, Warren County
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- The applicant must plan to be a full time student enrolled at an accredited two or four year college, university or technical school
- Award is based upon financial need and merit
- The complete application must be mailed to The Community Foundation of South Central Kentucky, P.O. Box 737, Bowling Green, KY 42102 or hand-delivered to 908 Broadway Ave, Bowling Green, KY 42101. Submit by 1st business day in April by 12pm CST.
Click on this link for information about and the application for the Martha Ann Deputy Scholarship.
/userfiles/1082/my files/deputy scholarship application 2017.docx?id=107593