All students achieve excellence as productive, responsible citizens.
• Excellence Is Worth The Effort;
• Partnership of family and community is essential;
• Expectations infl uence results;
• Motivation, guidance and hard work are keys to progress;
• People are our greatest asset;
• All people are valuable;
• People have the ability and desire to learn;
• Each individual is unique in his/her talents;
• Each person is responsible for his/her own actions;
• Honesty, respect and consideration for others are necessary for human dignity;
• All people are created equal, and they are endowed by their Creator with certain
• Continual sharing of information is essential.
• We will not tolerate incompetence or mediocrity.
• We will not tolerate disruptive behavior or prejudicial discrimination or degradation at
any time by anyone.
• Learning programs take precedent.
• Decisions will be made strictly on student needs.
• Promote the value of education among our diverse population to ensure equity of
• Maintain a school and learning calendar that will facilitate life long educational service and remove barriers, including constraints of time to successful school completion.
• Recruit, hire, develop and retain highly qualified employees committed to and
compatible with our mission and beliefs.
• Engage our diverse community to encourage interest, involvement and responsibility.
• Develop and implement policies and programs to ensure a safe, caring learning
• Coordinate and articulate pre-school through high school curriculum to reduce
achievement gaps and ensure all students attain or exceed profi ciency in core
academic content areas.
• Develop a partnership with alumni to continue our tradition of excellence.
• Continuously communicate with our stakeholders.
• Implement a leadership development program for students and staff .