- I will get to know my students.
- I will give and earn respect among students,parents, and peers.
- I will be a “Fred” every day.
- I am proud to be part of the Purple Family.
- I will actively involve students in their learning.
- I will provide “stretch learning” for all students.
- I will help students monitor their own learning.
Teaching 21st Century Skills
I will help my students develop the following:
- Global Awareness
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Communication Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Technology Skills
Personal and Professional Growth
- I will participate in professional dialogue.
- I will stay current with best practices.
- I will balance my personal and work time.
- I believe that excellence is worth the effort!
What did I do today to build relationships with students?
What did I do today to become a better professional?
What did I do today to help a colleague?
What will I do better tomorrow?
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters
compared to what lies within us.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson