Open vision bar

Registering a New Student at BGJHS


Registration Requirements:  Need to register a new student at Bowling Green Jr. High? Come by the school during school hours and bring the following documents: 


  • Proof of residency in the Bowling Green City School District:  Examples are:  MOST RECENT Water Bill, Cable Bill, Electric Bill or Lease

    If you live out of the district, please bring the letter of admission you received from our Central Office.

    If you are living with a relative or a friend, please bring a notarized statement from the owner of the home stating that you are living at the home along with the address of the home.
  • Birth Certificate
  • NEW 6th GRADE STUDENTSAll 6th grade students must have a 6th grade physical and updated immunizations.  Please bring a copy of your 6th grade physical and updated immunization forms to the front office.







Back to School News       Print