Demo of the Dome: March 2021
PHASE ONE: Completed August 2020
PHASE TWO: Farewell to the EL (El Donaldson Stadium, December 2020)
RENDERINGS OF FINAL PROJECT: Scheduled for Completion Fall 2023
- March 12: Fencing added to restrict access by the pool
- March 15: Begin demolition of the Dome
- April 3: Fence off access to the front of the Arena
- SPRING BREAK: New doors installed at entrance to rear of the Arena
- Mid-April: Begin foundation work for new classrooms and auditorium
Completion of BGHS Football Stadium & Track
DECEMBER 17, 2021:
Last day to occupy "Old" BGHS Building
- Occupy new Culinary Arts, Child Development, and five standard classrooms on the 2nd Floor
- Demolition begins for "Old" BGHS Building
Occupy new auditorium
DRAFT DESIGNS: Future Football Stadium and Natatorium (Opening Fall 2021)
Virtual Reality Tour of School Spaces:
If viewing on a phone, click the links and move to see 360-degrees of each space. If viewing on a computer, use the mouse to click, drag, and move around and inside the space.
- Click here to view outside the new Bowling Green High School.
- Click here to view inside the BGHS Commons, to be completed by the 2022-2023 school year.
- Click here to view inside a common hallway space, near teacher work spaces, hallways, and classrooms. (Most completed in phase one.)
Drone Footage of Construction Process:
Ross Tarrant Architects | Alliance Corporation