In order to be included on the Parker-Bennett-Curry student resources page, an educational website had to meet certain criteria:
- The site must have learning centered activities and games that teach or reinforce a skill in the school’s curriculum.
- Students must be able to use and navigate the site independently.
- Site must not have an excess of pop-ups or advertising.
- Site should be interactive and visually appealing.
- Site must not have an excess of dead links or items that do not load properly.
- Information must be age-appropriate, current, and accurate.